Summer means reconnecting with friends and family leaving your worries and pressures away. So, it is the season of enjoying the outdoors' natural beauty and the delicious health-enhancing easy outdoor grill recipes.
Grilling recipes are more apparent than your imagination. You will need to combine the sauce, seasoning, or marinating ingredients while maintaining the exact ratio. In other words, you have to follow the best recipes if you want a heart-winning dish.
If you are looking for easy outdoor grill recipes, we are here to please your appetite.
In this article, we will uncover some secrets of the best grilling recipes. Besides, we will maximize the taste, health benefits, and pure enjoyment that come with the smell and taste of summer faves and outdoor barbecues.
Simple Grill Recipes
With these simple recipes, you don't have to spend too much time. As a result, you will enjoy the cooking and the gathering of your near and dear ones. So, let's do it. Here are some easy grilling ideas for you.
Chilli Ginger Lamb Chops
You have to marinate your chops with lemon, ginger, cumin, and chili for preparing this item. Then chargrill it until it is juicy in the middle.
- 1At first, you have to take the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, olive oil, spices, and seasoning in a bowl.
- 2Secondly, you have to blitz them using a hand blender. Blend it until it becomes smooth.
- 3Thirdly, apply the mixture on both sides of the lamb chops.
- 4Then, you have to leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight to marinate.
- 5Now, fire up your barbecue grill. Charcoal or gas grill both are suitable; pick one as per your preference. Heat it until it reaches the perfect temperature.
- 6Now, it's time to barbecue the chops for 3 minutes on each side.
- 7At last, you will get pinkish and juicy lamb chops that you can eat with your heart's content.
It is one of the most accessible Pulled Pork recipes. We will not confuse you with any tricky measurements. Besides, you will need minimal ingredients for making this mouth-watering smoky barbecue.
- 1First, you have to mix 2 tsp each smoked paprika, pepper, ground cumin, 1 tsp salt, and brown sugar. Then use the mixture for rubbing over the 2.5kg boneless shoulder of pork.
- 2Now, bring a big casserole dish and put the pork in it, skin-side up. Then you have to pour two medium-mugsful of cider.
- 3After that, you have to cover it with a lid. Cook it in the oven at 150C/130C fan/gas 2 for anywhere between 4 and 8 hours. Continue cooking until it is falling apart. You need to check it every few hours in case it gets dry. You have to add another mugful of cider if it gets dry.
- 4It's the right time to take it out of the oven. Put the pork meat in a big dish and leave the liquid in the casserole.
- 5Next, you have to cut the skin off. Shred the meat with two forks. You have to ditch any fat bits and skim any excess fat off the surface of the sauce.
- 6Then, you will need to add a mugful of smoky BBQ sauce to the casserole. Mix it and ladle some into a bowl for dipping.
- 7In this condition, you need to pull pork back in the casserole with the juices to stay moist. Season it to taste.
- 8After finishing your cooking, serve it in soft white rolls with coleslaw and a bowl of juices.
Easy Healthy Grill Recipes
Our lighter BBQ recipes are perfect for a weekend feast. We packed them with healthy ingredients. Besides, they contain lower fat and calories. Furthermore, the recipes are great for dining outdoors.
Turkey & Coriander Burgers With Guacamole
This burger is full of vitamin C and uses low-fat turkey flavored with herbs and topped with spicy avocado.
- 1Firstly, mix the mince, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, half each of the coriander and onion, and some seasoning. Now, form into four burgers.
- 2Secondly, mash the avocado with the remaining coriander and onion. Besides, add the chili and lime juice, and season.
- 3Thirdly, you need to heat a griddle pan or barbecue until hot. Now, griddle the rolls, cut-side down, for one minute. Then keep it warm.
- 4Using the oil, brush the burgers so that they don't get sticky. Cook well until charred for at least 7-8 minutes on each side.
- 5Lastly, fill the rolls with the burgers, peppadews, and guacamole.
Seafood, Pineapple & Coconut Kebabs
It is a thread of prawns, white fish, salmon, and pineapple onto wooden skewers and barbecue to perfection.
- 1You need to manage eight skewers. If you prefer the wooden ones, soak them in water for 30 minutes before cooking. Fire up your barbecue and wait until it reaches the cooking temperature.
- 2In a bowl, toss the prawns, fish, coconut milk, and some seasoning together. Then thread them onto skewers with pineapple chunks. Likewise, tip the desiccated coconut onto a plate. Pressing on the coconut, roll each fish kebab so that they get stickled.
- 3Use little oil for dabbing the kebabs. However, cook them for 3-4 minutes on each side until the prawns turn pink and the fish gets cooked through.
- 4Serve them with lime wedges.
Simple BBQ Ideas
Our simple BBQ ideas are here to help you celebrate the sunshine. We've designed these recipes so that they can create magic on your weekends.
Potato & Salmon Grill
This unique dish can enhance the unbound joy of grilling. You can bewitch everyone with this fish pie with sliced potatoes topping.
- 1First, boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10 minutes. Make sure they are almost tender but not breaking up.
- 2Then tip the frozen peas. Simmer for another 2- 3 minutes. After that, you have to drain them and tip into a mixing bowl. And fire the grill.
- 3Secondly, you need to drain the salmon and flake it into chunks. Then toss with the potatoes and peas. Leave it for seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. Now, put it into a flameproof dish.
- 4Dollop the crème fraîche on top and scatter with the cheese. Grill it for a few minutes until it turns bubbly and golden.
Jamaican Grilled Fish
Jamaican grilled fish is an outstanding dish. It is easy to cook but delicious to eat. You have to follow the following instructions for making this dish.
- 1Make a few slashes using a sharp knife on both sides of the fish. Then mix the paprika, thyme, onion powder, and some seasoning with the beer. Carefully pour the mixture over the fish. Make sure it reaches into the slashes and cavity.
- 2Inside the fish's belly, place the lime slices. Then cover it with a cling film. After that, leave it to marinate in the fridge for an hour.
- 3Now, heat your grill to medium-high. Next, put the fish on a tray and cook it for 15-20 minutes. It will depend on the size of the fish. Besides, baste it with little beer while grilling.
- 4Serve the dish with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Final Thoughts on Easy Outdoor Grill Recipes
To sum up, we have included the best meaty BBQ ideas from burgers to pulled pork. Besides, the juicy-flavorful easy outdoor grill recipes of our BBQ dishes will not disappoint you. Some of our epic grilled seafood and fish recipes will make you the hero of the family and the neighborhood. Let’s try these easy outdoor grill recipes and enjoy your day!